DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
View/Edit Cart Kasse

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr6.13

Fr6.48

Bonus über: Fr0.36 (6% Rabatt)

Rezension schreiben

Rezensionen | English
Sortieren nach

coconut aminos addict

Gepostet von 5219788476217161666 über Jul 10, 2013

its so yummy, I eat it just with rice or salads or on a tomato! I also mix it with sweetener & place it over quinoa as salty& sweet dessert! I buy by 3's as this company tends to run out of stock, I buy them from Iherb now, faster & cheaper shipping fees!

Add flavor

Gepostet von Reviewer2249741 über May 25, 2013

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.

Amazing soy souce substitute

Gepostet von Reviewer3218889 über Jun 12, 2013

I love this product! So tasty and much better for you than soy souce. I am a convert.

Great!

Gepostet von Reviewer1716020 über Sep 03, 2010

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!

Yummy aminos

Gepostet von GallaChiro über Oct 28, 2010

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

soy sauce replacement

Gepostet von Reviewer1438072 über Nov 07, 2010

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

What a surprise!

Gepostet von Reviewer2528504 über Jan 23, 2011

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!

Better than soy

Gepostet von Reviewer2114860 über Jan 25, 2011

Is there nothing the wondrous coconut tree can't do? Delicious and so much better for you than problematic soy.

great product

Gepostet von Reviewer1064456 über Jan 31, 2011

i ordered this for my daughter-in-law. she was looking for a soy free soy sauce for use with my grandson who is allergic to soy. she really liked this product. gave taste very similar to soy.

Excellent Stuff

Gepostet von Reviewer1111761 über Feb 17, 2011

I was looking for a soy free "soy sauce" and this is it. It's great in recipes that call for soy sauce and good with sushi.... a bit milder than soy sauce, and the flavor is just a bit different, but it hits on all of the same flavors.

Artikel 21-30 von 166 insgesamt