DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
View/Edit Cart Kasse

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr17.02

Fr20.03

Bonus über: Fr3.01 (15% Rabatt)

Rezension schreiben

German (0)
Sortieren nach

Easy absorbed

Gepostet von 5503743383091213297 über Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

Gepostet von InozarDeBenz über Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Excellent Source of Zinc

Gepostet von Reviewer1211707 über May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

Gepostet von 5081120529577028619 über Jul 29, 2013

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Quality product

Gepostet von Reviewer3130145 über Jun 21, 2013

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

Gepostet von cot477 über May 29, 2012

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Gepostet von Reviewer1734379 über Jan 29, 2012

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Great for colds

Gepostet von 5162724344806977110 über Dec 08, 2015

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

Artikel 1-8 von 8 insgesamt