DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Summe:
Rabatt:
Zusammen:
Menge:
Cart Total:
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr5.60

Fr7.00

Bonus über: Fr1.40 (20% Rabatt)

Rezension schreiben

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezensionen | English
Sortieren nach

Good

Gepostet von naturalsgirls über Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Good and not too drying

Gepostet von 4749298547208470602 über Nov 16, 2012

Try it. I like it.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

à éviter pour les peaux sensibles

Gepostet von TesteuseNature über Jul 03, 2013

Petite lotion agréable. Douce et astringente en même temps, le tout avec une fraîche odeur de lilas. Packaging surprenant mais vintage-sympa. J'ai ôté une étoile, car j'ai le sentiment que cette lotion est un peu trop agressive pour mon épiderme: certaines zones (ailes du nez notamment) me brûlent lors de l'application et il semblerait que ma production de sébum accroît depuis que j'utilise ce produit.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Pleasant to use non-drying formula

Gepostet von Penelope11 über Dec 21, 2013

I like Thayers alcohol-free toners; they are pleasant to use, non-drying and reasonably priced.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Good

Gepostet von Reviewer2497296 über May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

toner

Gepostet von 5492334793567903923 über Sep 19, 2014

I've used it 4 times since coming product, and I have to say it has many plus points

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Does soften my skin but not suitable for Summer here

Gepostet von 5021785776965843175 über Aug 07, 2015

I actually pretty like this toner since it really does soften my skin. After applying it, my skin looks a bit brightener. However, summer in Hong Kong is pretty wet. It's a little "too much". I will just keep it and use it later. It's good, but I guess the weather and climate of the place you live are factors needed to be concerned about.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Witch hazel toner

Gepostet von Reviewer1325083 über Nov 21, 2015

it does seem to soften skin after use. I always heard about the benefits of witch hazel for oily skin and large pores but didn't like how it felt on my skin. This one just feels like water, no residue, and doesn't stink.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

nice smell

Gepostet von Reviewer1873598 über Mar 10, 2016

I don't know about skin softening, but this has a nice gentle lilacs smell, and is very refreshing on tired skin at the end of the day.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Love it!

Gepostet von 4785027816341752206 über Jun 10, 2016

Have been using a witch hazel toner, but just realised it had alcohol in it. Great to rediscover the witch hazel I remember from my youth!

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Artikel 1-10 von 17 insgesamt

« Zurück | 1 2 | Weiter »