DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
View/Edit Cart Kasse

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr13.81

Fr18.07

Bonus über: Fr4.26 (24% Rabatt)

Rezension schreiben

Rezensionen | English
Sortieren nach

Great Stuff!

Gepostet von Reviewer1505351 über Feb 05, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

NOW FOODS, SOLUTIONS 2 IN 1 CORRECTING EYE CREAM

Gepostet von Reviewer3349153 über Mar 06, 2014

It lightens my dark eye circles a little after 1 mth's use but also causes milia seeds to appear on the eye area; despite the fact that only a tiny rice grain size was used each time.

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Excellent for lightening skin!

Gepostet von Reviewer2231456 über Dec 17, 2010

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

Correcting Eye Cream

Gepostet von Reviewer1252110 über Jun 13, 2011

Very nice and pleasant cream. I don't have puffy eyes in the morning anymore.

excellent product

Gepostet von Reviewer3091514 über Oct 17, 2011

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Gepostet von 5437151670920622090 über Jan 21, 2014

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

cream

Gepostet von Reviewer3125594 über Apr 08, 2012

i really like this eye cream, it worked pretty well on some of my darkness but its not a magic cream that will make your dark circles dissapear. But overall i really like how it moisturized my undereye.

okay

Gepostet von AnnaLL über Apr 25, 2013

This probably works great for most people, but I didn't realize it was for mature skin. My skin didn't have a reaction like it usually does when i try anti-aging creams, so that's definitely a plus! But it was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

Did nothing

Gepostet von Reviewer1596539 über Feb 26, 2013

Seems to have made my skin worse while I was using it, since it doesn't moisturize or do anything for that matter.

Horrible product

Gepostet von Reviewer3120832 über Oct 02, 2013

1. Irritated skin. Actually feels like the area under my eyes is burning now. 2. Made my skin look worse. Small blood vessels have appeared after only a day of using this. If I could give it a negative 5 stars, I would.

Artikel 1-10 von 44 insgesamt