DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Kunden kauften auch:

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr9.14

Fr10.16

Bonus über: Fr1.02 (10% Rabatt)

Rezension schreiben

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezensionen | English
Sortieren nach

Great Organic Aloe product

Gepostet von NBPT100 über Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Great

Gepostet von 5306538332227412780 über Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Goes down easy

Gepostet von Reviewer1957915 über May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Not sure if this is real aloe, looks and smells artificial

Gepostet von Courtney84 über Aug 23, 2016

There is something artificial about this one. Also contains carrageenan which turned out to be health hazardous. Definitely won't buy again!

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

Gepostet von 5514081950035846903 über Oct 03, 2015

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

yum

Gepostet von 5461649947243534235 über Sep 25, 2016

thick slimey gel as opposed to juice which i think is cool. not for squeamish though cos it is slimey! very cooling and lovely though and nice in the stomach

real gel

Gepostet von 4787674330772421382 über Aug 14, 2016

Batter than any other aloe brands I bought in iherb. No odd taste or smell. Taste much better than other brands. Plus , I don't really get that comment which said citric acid is poison. Citric acid is a weak acid found in many kinds of fruit, especially citrus fruit such as oranges and lemons. Why would you call it a poison ? It is added to candy and snacks.

Good Aloe

Gepostet von Reviewer1356338 über Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

Gepostet von 4784601502947472460 über Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Great Aloe! Healing my stomach !

Gepostet von 4690659029661284963 über Oct 14, 2016

This is awesome aloe gel! I have experienced stomach problem. So I am used to drink half cup every morning-for three weeks. I totally became well!! That's great!! I strongly recommend it for anyone who have same kind of problem with me!

Artikel 1-10 von 33 insgesamt