DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
View/Edit Cart Kasse

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr9.66

Fr17.24

Bonus über: Fr7.58 (44% Rabatt)

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben

1 Sterne
Rezensionen | English
German (0)
Sortieren nach

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Gepostet von Reviewer1326730 über May 10, 2009

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Gepostet von Reviewer2026598 über Nov 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

Gepostet von sweetheart über May 17, 2013

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

Gepostet von Reviewer1128885 über Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Gepostet von Reviewer1058619 über Feb 08, 2011

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

I was very happy to find this.

Gepostet von Reviewer2437163 über Feb 09, 2011

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Gepostet von Reviewer2182770 über Apr 28, 2010

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

Gepostet von Reviewer3222410 über Aug 22, 2011

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

Gepostet von Reviewer1107614 über Dec 07, 2012

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

Gepostet von bevnorton über Oct 20, 2013

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

Artikel 1-10 von 23 insgesamt