DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
View/Edit Cart Kasse

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Fr7.56

Fr9.90

Bonus über: Fr2.34 (24% Rabatt)

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben

Rezensionen | English
Sortieren nach

Made me regular

Gepostet von Reviewer2480352 über Sep 11, 2008

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

I won't do without it!

Gepostet von Reviewer1507844 über Feb 19, 2008

Psyllium husks are a very effective way to achieve proper fiber levels. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try it for two weeks - start small and work your way up (I use two heaping tbs per day mixed with a bit of o.j. This company has been great and orders are promptly shipped.

Regular

Gepostet von Reviewer2934620 über Mar 28, 2007

Keeps me regular, along with Oxy-Cleanse. I have been using this method for years & would not stop and it's surag-free.

Myrl

Gepostet von Reviewer2506833 über Nov 08, 2007

Great!

Very effective to me

Gepostet von Reviewer1667319 über Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

This is great!

Gepostet von Reviewer3018106 über Jun 20, 2011

I use it in the morning smoothie. Works great for my stomack, and at a very reasonable price. I have used this for many years, but bought other places.

Just great

Gepostet von stelimeli über May 29, 2011

I use it since years and it really works

from Russia

Gepostet von Olga76 über Jun 15, 2012

works good

highly recommended

Gepostet von 4938671698218522236 über Jul 13, 2013

Keeps me feeling light and regular!

Great item!!!

Gepostet von 5699686664682053935 über Sep 30, 2014

It works and is easy to swallow!!!

Artikel 1-10 von 110 insgesamt