DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Summe:
Rabatt:
Zusammen:
Menge:
Cart Total:
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Rezensionen
1-10 von 20 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach

Very good product!

Gepostet von Reviewer1959078 über Okt 22, 2013

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

5

Gepostet von Miracle-Worker über Okt 29, 2014

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Gepostet von annathie über Mai 21, 2015

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Good product

Gepostet von 4930014142206302377 über Sep 01, 2016

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Effective

Gepostet von 4680881683726244195 über Dez 18, 2016

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

My vet recommends it

Gepostet von 4963351764664754830 über Apr 08, 2015

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

My dogs love these treats

Gepostet von 4965088202887613533 über Apr 10, 2015

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Great!

Gepostet von LotusJ57 über Mai 27, 2008

excellent value - my dog loves the taste! It helps with joint issues.

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Thank You

Gepostet von Reviewer1696377 über Dez 08, 2008

Huge difference in the life of our Fifteen year old Jack Russel. This product allows her to still play and hunt lizzards. It's like having a new dog. Thank You!

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

great product

Gepostet von Reviewer1419763 über Dez 09, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT WORKS WONDERS FOR MY 14 YEAR OLD!

Verifizierter Kauf

War diese Rezension hilfreich für Sie?

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

1-10 von 20 gesamt

1 2