DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Rezensionen
1-10 von 29 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach

любовь с первого прикосновения)

Gepostet von chicblesk über Mrz 03, 2013

Необыкновенной мягкости ворс, можно просто бесконечно ей водить по лицу и млеть) Вообще кисть очень функциональна: я использую для подчеркивания скул, и для вуали. Стоит сказать о дизайне, все-таки очень приятно иметь у себя не просто очередную удобную кисточку, но настоящую игрушку)

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

Gepostet von lillysbeautyspot über Okt 10, 2013

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

得心應手!

Gepostet von milkmilky über Okt 23, 2013

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

Gepostet von MentaPiperita über Sep 02, 2013

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

FINALLY!

Gepostet von 5142452236420958458 über Sep 01, 2012

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

good

Gepostet von Reviewer1519237 über Okt 02, 2012

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Clon de la ita de Nars

Gepostet von DrusiladaMakeup über Okt 31, 2012

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Gepostet von Elisabb über Dez 13, 2012

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

NARS dupe

Gepostet von Reviewer2160860 über Sep 16, 2013

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

almost dupe for nars ita

Gepostet von 5456244728058469309 über Okt 09, 2013

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

1-10 von 29 gesamt