DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Rezensionen
1-10 von 11 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Gepostet von 4629685180194165332 über Feb 06, 2013

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

Gepostet von 4675204232302395157 über Okt 09, 2013

желтый краситель - ерундовый

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

have only tried the blue so far

Gepostet von nzreviewer über Sep 20, 2012

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

Gepostet von 5372197635967819153 über Nov 13, 2014

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

Gepostet von 5443810361486608854 über Sep 08, 2014

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Gepostet von Reviewer1364837 über Aug 21, 2014

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Gepostet von 5471206055805060254 über Nov 13, 2013

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Gepostet von 4696530911530684679 über Dez 15, 2013

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

Gepostet von 5568561022624949228 über Jul 29, 2014

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Не понравился, но может неправильно использую.

Gepostet von Janira über Apr 09, 2014