Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
24-Stunden-Hilfe

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Good Quality

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Jun 02, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

This new PQQ supplement is more than 3 dollar cheaper than the PQQ from Life Extension. The capsules of this brand are also much smaller in comparison with the PQQ capsules of L.E. although the PQQ content ( 10 mg ) is for both brands the same. So I suppose the pills of this brand have less fillers than the L.E. brand. I like that !

New for me

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Dez 11, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

I do not know much about this new supplement but I read up on it and this form is more useable for our bodies. I will write more later. It is a new addition to my protocol. I recently had 2 decubitus (pressure sores)..very serious ones that got a staph infection and I ended up in hospital for a month. So I needed to heal my skin. I added this and zinc and a few other supplements and they are new for me so I cannot write much about them. I will tell you that the 2 sores are completely healed and the scars are getting smaller. No more Home Health Care Nurse..(after 1.5 years), no more bandaging and no more surgeries on it. Heal, heal, heal and heal some more!

Great product

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Okt 12, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product is absolutely wonderful for eliminating Chronic Fatigue. I've been taking for a few months now and have so much more energy. Highly recommend for increased Mitochondrial function.

Helps my recovery

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Jul 01, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

Got the flu going round my office when taking these. Week later I'm back to normal when others are dragging behind! Did find they made me thristy however, but took them every second day and now is great Highly recommend

BioPQQ

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Mai 15, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

I only use 2-3 mg daily and Jarrow's capsule is too small to work with. I will stick with Life Extension 10 mg BioPQQ, which currently has a somewhat larger capsule that is easier to open and divide.

Excelente

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Jun 23, 2017 | Verifizierter Kauf

Excelente

Great Product , will buy again

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Mai 22, 2017 | Verifizierter Kauf

Great Product , will buy again

Depression Lifter

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Mai 25, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

No question about it, when I take one of these 2x a day, my depression is lifted and I function much better. Not even sure if that's what they're intended to do, but that's what they do for me. I will not be without them, and when I am, I can definitely feel the difference. I take one in the a.m. and one in the late afternoon. Taking only one a day doesn't seem to help as much, but for me it's worth the price. Life is better with these...

Too early yo tell!

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Dez 01, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

It's a little early to tell but PQQ does seem to be helping me keep my energy level up. My hours are always changing which doesn't help much for one's sleeping habits but since taking PQQ, I've noticed I have a little more energy. I've only been taking the product for a month.

My body likes this

Eingestellt von iHerb-Kunde am Jan 07, 2018 | Verifizierter Kauf

Jarrow is a good brand and I believe this is a good product. I pair it with Jarrow Co-Q10 as needed. You can get 20mg as well as the 10 mg. My mother uses a different product that includes this made by Jarrow. It matches her age and needs.

1-10 von 23 gesamt