Excellent for skin, hair and bones

Posted by Healingbyrosie on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I found it to be effective in improving the quality of my skin, hair and nails. Also I was taking it for bone health and found it to really improve my scoliosis (curving of the mid spine). I would recommend taking this for bone health over calcium as the research is proving that calcium does nothing to build bones (magnesium, silica, sulphur and phosphorus do). Also the calcium taken in through supplements actually does damage to your body and stick to bones and glands like barnacles on a ships hull, forming a shell around itself and causing all sorts of arthritic problems etc. This is an organic silica product and of very high quality.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and Orgono Gel, Organic Silica for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!, I will keep taking it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lower back pain disappeared and overall wellbeing increased when I started taking this. I did feel positive benefits and went through 2 bottles. Now I feel I no longer need it. Would buy it again when I sense my body requires the nutrient. Thanks iherb for your great service.

My body really likes this

Posted by stinapope on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed at how quickly my body responded to this. My nails quit splitting in just a couple of weeks, quite astonishing

Essential beauty mineral

Posted by abetterway on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin has been firmer, more plump and moisturized since I’ve been taking this, fine lines are minimized, my teeth feel stronger and I have had less joint pain. It is a quality supplement and gets absorbed well. Silica is an important supplement, one of the foundational minerals our bodies' need most, particularly as we age, as Silica levels deplete with age. Silica helps make up skin, tendons, arteries, and other connective tissues. Silica prevents wrinkling of the skin, which it does by supporting collagen in the production of connective tissue. You Cannot Get Enough Silica From Your Diet, so supplementing is essential. If you've had an injury where you've broken or fractured a bone, dislocated a joint, or pulled a hamstring, silica is crucial for repair and recovery Please note that when you start taking a silica supplement you will need to take it for a few months in order to see the benefits. This is because the increased silica intake needs to be present throughout the regeneration, and new growth, of the hair, skin, and nails, and connective tissues.

Incredible hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

After finishing just one bottle of this silica the hair growth I experienced was quite incredible. All over my head I had new hair growth of about 4 cm in length & my hair felt even shiner & healthier than before. I ordered another bottle! The quality is excellent, no taste & easy to digest. Visible results.

This is an amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a brilliant product. Its amazing for your hair, I now have such long finger nails and feel fantastic

Miss Nadia

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

No after taste. Seems really efficient.

Silica .. my most important supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this one because I'm aware of its history, development ... it's an extremely high standard product, almost unique amongst silicas I believe.

Do bring in the sports version!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sports version is highly recommended as it contains more silica. iHerb please bring in the sports version pretty please?

1 2 3 4