Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Summe:
Rabatt:
Zusammen:
Menge:
Cart Total:
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
24-Stunden-Hilfe

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Rezensionen
1-10 von 21 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

пачки хватило на 3 мес (по 1 шт в день)

Gepostet von Valya-odessa über Mai 18, 2017 | Verifizierter Kauf

нигде не было упоминания сколько шт в пачке, либо насколько хватвает- вот пишу. пачки хватило ровно на 3 мес по 1 шт в день. Собака ела с удовольствием

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Very good product!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 22, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

5

Gepostet von Miracle-Worker über Aug 20, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

Эти вкусняшки производитель предлагает тоже не только собакам, но и кошкам. В составе нет химических красителей, ароматизаторов или консервантов, сои, кукурузы (которая является дешевым наполнителем во многих рекламируемых кормах для животных). Выглядят они как квадратики, их легко также поделить на части. Пахнут травками, достаточно приятно. Упаковка большая, экономичная. Рекомендуется для охотничьих, служебных, пожилых животных. Эту вкусняшку пробовали давать знакомой с кошкой, у нее она отлично пошла тоже. У нас собака их ест в качестве угощения на улице или дома при выполнении команд. Можно баловать и так ;) Фото есть у меня в жж (синий карандаш в профиле здесь)

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Супер ластики

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 17, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

Любимое лакомство моей собаки. Надеюсь, они так же полезны для суставов моего пса, как он их любит - несется ко мне с любого конца квартиры, даже если только краем уха слышит как открывается упаковка с этими ластиками. Готов делать все что угодно лишь бы получить этот ластик, для меня просто загадка, что именно его так привлекает в этих ластиках.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Gepostet von annathie über Mai 21, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Effective

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 18, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

My 9-yrs-old goldie has difficulty to walk after he has lied down for a period of time. Now he can walk quite well, and he loves the taste too.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Good product

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 01, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

My dogs love it very much. At least it works for my dogs.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

My dogs love these treats

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 10, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

My vet recommends it

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 08, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Awesome deal

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 14, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

This is the same product that I get at the pet store but for $7 cheap. This product works great for my dogs

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

1-10 von 21 gesamt

1 2 3