Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt

Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Super addition to recipes

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jan 20, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

I add the 100% Egg Protein to a peanut butter, chocolate and graham cracker crumb snack (totally organic)that I make for my 17-year old and he can't taste the difference, even knowing that I've added it. He's happy because he's getting the extra protein to help with his weight training.

egg protein powder

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 13, 2009 | Verifizierter Kauf

I bought for bodybuilding. It is good stuff. Taste good, far less sodium than most out there and egg protein in general including this gives me very good lean muscle gains. I will keep buying at this price.

Love it

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 10, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I use this as a breakfast substitute (no time in the mornings) rather than muscle building and it is great. I only use 1 scoop and it keeps me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla flavor since it's an easier flavor to mix with other things.

Not So Good

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 31, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

I usually buy the Country Life Whey Protein (and love it) but thought I'd try the egg protein. It tastes yucky and gave me some bowel issues (it has xylitol in it and some people cannot tolerate xylitol--myself included). I'm going back to the vanilla whey protein by Country Life--it's the best.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

excellent order and quick delivery

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 11, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

My order was at my house just 2 days after buying it online!

1-5 von 5 gesamt