Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
24-Stunden-Hilfe

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Rezensionen
1-10 von 32 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 18, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 08, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Excellent Source of Zinc

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Mai 12, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

great but a tad expensive

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 11, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Pure minerals, love it!

Gepostet von InozarDeBenz über Jul 10, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

great product

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 29, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 01, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

I like that it is liquid so you can controll how much to take :10 drops, 15, or the recomended 30 that way the whole family can take it, adults need more and children need less. And ofcourse liquid form is absorbed faster in the body than pill form. 4 starts instead of 5 because No noticeable results in health since taking it for 3 months. but i will still keep ordering :)

Just what was needed

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 12, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

I was suffering from adrenal fatigue! I was stressed out causing the adrenals to overwork themselves therefore I was low on zinc. This was the perfect supplement for me.

Feel so much better

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 02, 2016 | Verifizierter Kauf

I've been taking this for a while 2 dropper fulls morning and night. I feel so much better I didn't feel it working until I'd been on it for about six months. I plan to stay on it long term

Great for colds

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 08, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

1-10 von 32 gesamt