DE
CHF
Ihr Einkaufswagen ist leer.
Aber das muss nicht sein.
Einkauf fortsetzen.
Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Summe:
Rabatt:
Zusammen:
Menge:
Cart Total:
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
iHerb Kundenrezensionen
Rezensionen
1-10 von 19 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Gorgeous product

Gepostet von Reviewer1863460 über Jan 03, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

I had never heard of the brand and ordered this based on a few rave reviews. And I'm glad I did. This cream makes my skin bright and glowing. Because my skin is oily, I only use a tiny amount to get the lovely effect. This also erases fine lines impressively. An added plus is that this cream doesn't seem to clog pores (in my case, virtually everything does). Smells of honey.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Thrilled!

Gepostet von Reviewer1245181 über Mrz 10, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

At last a product that is safe for my sensitive skin. I've tried many products that claim to be for sensitive skin but could not tolerate, so I'm thrilled that I can actually use Honey Girl Organics, Face & Eye Creme, Extra Sensitive. I have combination skin and it works equally well for both oily and dry areas. I just use it sparingly on the oily areas. The result is happy, glowing skin. Discoloration caused by using herbal plant products is gradually clearing up. Hallelujah! FYI, this is the order of ingredients as listed on the jar: purified water, organic extra virgin oive oil, beeswax with pollen & propolis, raw pupukea honey, vit E, royal jelly.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Wonderful!

Gepostet von Reviewer2098422 über Apr 18, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

Finally someone figured out that there are people in the world that are sensitive to essential oils!! There are not many organic beauty products on the market without essential oils. Way to go Honey Girl!!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Not Bad

Gepostet von 5738174217658209937 über Okt 31, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

包装太山寨 I've never heard of this brand. When I check the ingredients, I find it's a simple moisturiser.That's what I need. Too many ingredients make it a burden on skin.Simple is best. It's not greasy and I have no allergies. Thanks lord.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Excellent facial cream ever!

Gepostet von NgaYanAnnHo über Mai 01, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

The texture of the cream is smooth like butter. It glides on smoothly and moisturize the skin from the deepest layer. I feel my skin baby soft and flawless after using the cream. The main point is that it is made with 10000% (not a typo, i really mean it!) natural ingredients! a true Health and Beauty product!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Thick paste-like cream

Gepostet von OrganicMommy über Feb 24, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

I couldn't wait to try this. It is a very thick, sticky cream and putting it on is a little hard because it's like smearing paste on your face. It's also very heavy, so with oily skin, I only need a few swipes. I apply to wet skin so that I can spread it easier and it will sink in rather than sit on top. It is very moisturizing. I like it for winter nights, but wouldn't use it in summer. My skin doesn't feel sticky after, as some beeswax creams do after applied, feels nice and soft. This cream will last a long time. I probably won't repurchase, as I find it so hard to spread over delicate areas such as my neck.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Wanted to like it, but I didn't

Gepostet von Reviewer2525172 über Nov 05, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I didn't care for this at all. It left my face to greasy, and I only used a little bit, and I have very dry skin.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Great moisturizer

Gepostet von Reviewer1504510 über Jan 08, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

I have a drawer full of moisturizers that irritate my skin as well as not being hydrating enough. In fact, I dread shopping for moisturizers. This one went on sort of oily (which I didn't mind) but absorbed well after a few minutes. My skin has been feeling hydrated all day and I also put i under my eyes, not one bit of irritation. I usually cannot tolerate eye cream. I have a lot of those as well. Worth the money!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Не соответствие цена/качество. Некачественный крем.

Gepostet von Butsefal über Dez 14, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

При заказе крема тщательно выбирала по составу, натуральности и, конечно, отзывам. Остановила свой выбор на Honey Girl Organics. Крем подкупил своим органическим составом. Да и отзывы почти все положительные. Но я не собираюсь здесь рекламировать товары, поэтому пишу как есть. 1. Баночка тяжелая, металлическая, сверху дешевая (да, именно так - некачественная и дешевая) наклейка с названием, составом и прочим. 2. Нет даты изготовления, срока хранения нигде! 3. Запах. Пахнет чуть пропавшим вазелиновым кремом. Я долго принюхивалась и пыталась убедить себя, что это такой специфический запах, но факт остается фактом... 4. На свой страх и риск все же решила попробовать в использовании. Консистенция средней плотности, жирная, практически не впитывается. Поэтому использование утром нецелесообразно. Вот сейчас стоит у меня целая баночка этого крема за 1 600 рублей (со скидкой) и даже не знаю, куда его применить... Очень нравится продукция с этого сайта, но увы и ах. Если мой отзыв оказался полезным для Вас, нажмите "Да".

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Мне очень понравился данный продукт

Gepostet von Cashtanca über Nov 27, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

Приятный интенсивный запах - не то меда не то маточного молочка. Многие американские средства страдают отсутствием срока годности, этот к сожалению не исключение, но по приятности и интенсивности запаха думается что мне достался непросроченный экземпляр)). Приятная консистенция - немного масляная. Отлично питает кожу . Понравилось и то, что средство универсальное - можно наносить и на лицо и на глаза. Моей коже 33 лет от роду подошел замечательно, морщинки от сухости разглаживает, глубокие конечно не убирает но у него и задачи такой нет. Для жирной кожи может быть жирноват. Храню в холодильнике иначе немного отделяется масло. Рекомендую, буду брать еще

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

1-10 von 19 gesamt

1 2