Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt

Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Feb 06, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 09, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

желтый краситель - ерундовый

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

have only tried the blue so far

Gepostet von nzreviewer über Sep 20, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 13, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 08, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 21, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 13, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 15, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 29, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Не понравился, но может неправильно использую.

Gepostet von Janira über Apr 09, 2014 | Verifizierter Kauf