Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt

Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Terrible new product

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 28, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Lynn

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 30, 2008 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 12, 2008 | Verifizierter Kauf

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 16, 2008 | Verifizierter Kauf

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

Forced scarcity

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 02, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Feb 17, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

インフラといえど日本はまだまだ物価が高い。

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Feb 08, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

ステビアを世に出したのは大阪の業者。日本のステビアはアメリカの3~5倍の値段。サプリメントしかりで。どうしてこんなにも価格差が出るのだろう。競争力まったく無し。流通量の差なのだろうか。いずれ砂糖に代わってステビアが主流となる日が来るだろう。

NuStevia is the best!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jun 21, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

Great product

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 30, 2009 | Verifizierter Kauf

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

我が家の必需品

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 15, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

軽度の糖尿病の為、2年前から砂糖の代わりに使用しております。今ではこの味がとても気に行っております。使用量によりますが、苦みがなくとても美味しいです。料理にもココア、コーヒー等にもふんだんに使っております。特に5 lbsですのでいつも安心です。そして言いたいのは日本に比べて価格が安い。日本では5~6倍程度します。この商品は人気があるのか、在庫無しが結構ありますので、いつも十分の余裕を見て購入しております。我が家ではもうなくてはならない甘味料です。

1-10 von 233 gesamt