Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt

Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Cardio Protection

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 29, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

Nutrex CardioAstin

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 22, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

happy with this

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jan 04, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 02, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 02, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

GREAT PRODUCT

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jun 14, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Great Combination

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Mai 12, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Great

Gepostet von Scottishdave über Apr 30, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Wonderful formula !

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 05, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Sep 23, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

1-10 von 20 gesamt