Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Summe:
Rabatt:
Zusammen:
Menge:
Cart Total:
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
24-Stunden-Hilfe

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Rezensionen
1-10 von 51 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

Мечта инфекциониста.

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Mai 23, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

Препарат с уникальным составом-антибактериальный,противогрибковый,противопаразитарный,иммуномодулирующий.Действует мягко,без побочных эффектов.То,что хорошо справляется с грибком,испытано и одобрено.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jan 09, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Экстракт семени грейптфрута - это мое любимое средство.

Gepostet von Master-Zdorov über Nov 04, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

NutriBiotic, Экстракт Семян Грейпфрута - мы попробовали весь - кроме назального спрея (он все время в дефиците). К нам ходят дети заниматься и носят вирусняк, но не тут то было. Грейпфрут на страже нашего здоровья тут как тут! [Master-Zdorov снова в восторге от iHerb, и если Вы хотите стать постоянным Клиентом, тогда прочитайте мое сообщение целиком!] 5+баллов! Мы всегда мажем нос, пшикаем спреем вовнутрь и пьем раведя в воде настойку семня на глицирине. А вот эти самые таблетки вот ужжо второй раз заказываем нашему другу пенсионеру. Он в восторге от эффекта и от нас. Айхербушке кланяется в ножки и передает привет из России.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jan 27, 2009 | Verifizierter Kauf

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Mai 04, 2008 | Verifizierter Kauf

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Замечательный антикандидный комплекс!

Gepostet von Katrin2012 über Sep 27, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

Очень помогает в борьбе с дрожжами и бактериями в кишечнике в период их сильнейшего разрастания.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Тем, кто не любит капать!

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Okt 18, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

Удобно взять с собой, легко принимать. Ячмень больше не вылазит, с грибком на ногте пока видимых изменений не видно, хотя мы его капаем еще жидким концентратом.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Nutribiotic is my friend

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jan 29, 2009 | Verifizierter Kauf

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

Energy booster

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Jul 14, 2008 | Verifizierter Kauf

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

No titile

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Dez 25, 2007 | Verifizierter Kauf

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

1-10 von 51 gesamt

1 2 3 4 5