Produkt zu Einkaufswagen hinzugefügt
Kasse
Kunden kauften auch:
24-Stunden-Hilfe

iHerb Kundenrezensionen

Wir bedauern, aber wir haben dieses Produkt nicht mehr auf Lager.

Rezension schreiben
Rezensionen
1-10 von 41 gesamt
Sprachen
Sortieren nach
Deutsch
Bewertungen suchen

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Mai 10, 2009 | Verifizierter Kauf

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Great product!

Gepostet von sweetheart über Mai 17, 2013 | Verifizierter Kauf

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Tumeric

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Nov 11, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Good product

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Aug 14, 2012 | Verifizierter Kauf

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Feb 08, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Danke für Ihr Feedback!

I was very happy to find this.

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Feb 09, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 28, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Куркумин

Gepostet von Anesthesia über Okt 01, 2015 | Verifizierter Kauf

Со слов мамы, в первые 2 недели приёма появилась бодрость, которая потом постепенно ушла. Боль в суставах немного снижает, но не снимает её до конца.

Thompson Tumeric

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 05, 2011 | Verifizierter Kauf

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

Working good

Gepostet von iHerb-Kunde über Apr 25, 2010 | Verifizierter Kauf

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

1-10 von 41 gesamt