Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Better than my usual source of phospholipids, which is non-gmo soy lecithin, which has given me hives and slight irritability. Given that the contents are in fact high-quality sun-flower lecithin, its a great source of fat for people who have impaired fat-metabolism, liver detoxification pathways and so on.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin in my homemade moisturizing cream, because it is non-GMO and of course soy-free. It emulsifies creams, provides some UV protection, softens skin, and helps transport nutrients deeper into the skin. I can't imagine making a skin cream without it. The price at IHerb is much less than other places, and the quality, as with other NOW products, is excellent.

Great product, good taste, no soy

Posted by alexandruj on September 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use lecithin because it helps with cholesterol and also supports mental activities. I have used the granules form and the soy liquid lecithin, but I like this one better.The taste is good, like sunflower, and it has a nice consistency. I take one full teaspoon each morning with omega 3s, use it in smoothies or whenever I eat some fats which cause me digestive problems. I don't like soy or the estrogens it contains so I preffer this one. I just ordered another bottle and I recommend it for you too.

A Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my own lypospheric Vitamin C at home as a more affordable alternative to intravenous Vitamin C. This way it's much more effectively absorbed so I can take high doses without reaching bowel tolerance. It's been very successful in lowering inflammation - and since taking it, I have also noticed a definite improvement in my quality of sleep, (a positive and unexpected bonus.) I love that it's extracted from sunflowers seeds (GMO free) and is reasonably priced. I'd be lost without it. If only this product was certified organic - then it would be perfect!

Soy free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to obtain lecithin without getting the soy (nonfermented). It has a thick consistency, and the taste is tolerable. Also, great for those who have chewing difficulties (for example, as opposed to soy based lecithin granules). The liquid is thick so it may need to be mixed with juice in order to swallow easily.

Brain Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mind seems to be functioning better with the components of this food product. It's full of the good fats that our brains need to function properly. It's working for me and I won't do without it. Also, I like that it's from sunflowers versus soy.

Great alternative to soy lecithin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally an option to soy lecithin. I purchased the sunflower lecithin to use to liu of soy lecithin to emulsify liquids. It worked perfectly.

i'm sure its healthy,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

but the taste is not so good to me. you need to love concentrated sunflower oil taste to like that :)

totally disappointed

Posted by Long journey on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very sticky and smells bad. Won't buy it again

Seems legit

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been unable to emulsify anything so far. I'll keep trying. Edit: To emulsify oil in water, add a little bit of lecithin in the water, leave it for longer than one hour. Warm water also helps. Then add your oil and blender.

1 2 3 4